Friday, October 19, 2007

My master pieces,About me, My Ambition, And my goal

Fruit cake


Chocolate Doom cake


Fa Fa majoh cake


Mango mirror cake


X'mas cake



About Me

Hi, I'm Melvin Chong, I joined SHATEC Diploma in pastry and baking course on January 2007 intake. Why? Because when I was a kids I love to eat cakes, pastry and dessert.

Don't know from when I started to have interest in reading books about pastry and baking, and watch cakes or dessert demo from television.

Sometime i also try out some recipe at home but the end product normally end out to be disaster.

This is why i joined SHATEC, because i want to be a professional pastry chef.


My Ambition

After I graduate from SHATEC, I hope I can join a famous hotel in pastry and cakes to learn more and improve my skill.

If possible I hope I can go over sea like japan to learn their pastry and cakes skill. Why Japan? Because their dessert is so beautiful, creative and kawaii(Cute).

My Goal

Is to have my own cake shop or open a restaurant before 30 years old.




























No comments:

maplestory Xbow master

杂菜饭戴敏非

the strongest monster in maplestory

maplestory funny jutsu